The Rancho Murieta Bandits are preparing for their third season as a Rancho Murieta base ball club in the Gold Country Vintage Base Ball League. This season features 10 regular season games, including FIVE games being played at the friendly confines of Stonehouse Park!
The vintage game always proves to be an enjoyable day at the park for the families in our community. Something new (and whacky) is bound to occur when crafty ballists play defense with gardening gloves, or when the hurler (aka, pitcher) greases up the ball, or a tender (aka, infielder) employs the hidden ball trick. Colorful nicknames called from the crowd, and a gentlemanly display of sportsmanship accompany these great events.
If you have any questions, or would like more information about the Bandits, feel free to contact Blake "Calaboose" Carmichael at email@example.com or 4-2496.
Veteran and new "cranks" (aka, fans) should mark their calendars for the dates below. All games are on Sunday. Games in Sutter Creek are played at Amador High School.
- April 11 - 10 AM; Mother Lode Miners (Sutter Creek)
- April 18 - 1 PM; Preston Nine (Rancho Murieta)
- April 25 - 3 PM; Amador County Crushers (Rancho Murieta)
- May 2 - 11AM; Santa Clara Stogies (Bay Area - TBD)
- May 16 - 10 AM; Sierra Highlanders (Sutter Creek)
- May 23 - 12:30; Preston Nine (Sutter Creek)
- June 6 - 10 AM; Amador County Crushers (Rancho Murieta)
- June 13 - 12:30; Santa Clara Stogies (Sutter Creek)
- June 20 - 10 AM; Mother Lode Miners (Rancho Murieta
- June 27 - 10 AM; Sierra Highlanders (Rancho Murieta)