Entertainment, Theatre & Culture announced plans to give refunds to those holding tickets for Saturday’s Seals & Seals concert, which has been canceled.
On Monday, ETC said it was canceling the show, the final concert in its 2007 series, due to the illness of singer Dan Seals, who is battling lymphoma.
In a statement Wednesday night, Debbie Pishek, ETC president, said the group discussed the possibility of staging a replacement concert to close the season but decided it wasn’t possible.
Ticket refunds will be offered through September, Pishek’s statement said. It outlined these options:
- If you paid in cash, or if ETC cashed your check, you can obtain a refund at an exchange station at MarShaTes, in Murieta Plaza, from 8 to 10 a.m. the next two Saturdays, Sept. 8 and 15.
- If ETC is holding your uncashed check, it will be returned in exchange for the tickets.
- If you joined ETC at its kickoff event and received a ticket discount coupon that you haven’t used, ETC will honor that next season for the ticket purchase of your choice.
- For Gold Mine-level members, ETC will refund the dollar value of the Seals & Seals tickets included in the membership. Call Diane Graf at 354-9768.
- For sponsorship and advertising questions, call Randy Pishek at 354-0991.
- For other issues, call Debbie Pishek at 354-0991.
Debbie Pishek's statement thanked the group's supporters and sponsors and apologized for the last-minute cancellation. See the full statement here.