The Rancho Murieta Kiwanis Club, chartered in 1996, meets twice a month – on the first and third Thursdays, at 7:00 a.m., in the Villas’ Clubhouse on Murieta Drive.
- Cosumnes River Elementary School (CRES) through purchase of equipment and supplies, counseling by our Homework Club and skills enhancement through our on-site knitting class.
- 3rd Grade Dictionary Project for CRES, Dillard, Sierra Enterprise and Mary Tsukamoto School.
- Youth events: Children’s Concert, Easter Egg Hunt, Kid’s Fishing Day and Teen Night.
- Youth sports, including Little League, Girl’s Softball and Lacrosse.
- Scholarships to local high school graduates.
- K-12 leadership training and community service through K-Kids, Builders Club and Key Club programs.
- Circle K Club leadership program at Folsom Lake College
- Community events and fund raisers, including 4th of July Pancake Breakfast, Crab Feed, Blues & Brews, Holiday Light Parade, Toys for Tots, Sweats for Vets, Tri-Tip Dinner, CRV Project and See’s Candy Sales.
- Kiwanis Assisting Neighbors Enterprise (KANE) – providing the loan of medical adaptive devices, meals to shut-ins, and other support to families in crises.
- Youth service clubs: K-Kids at CRES, Key Clubs at Pleasant Grove and Sheldon high schools and Rancho Murieta Key Club.
- Help with development of community parks and facilities.
- Kiwanis Family House, Boy Scouts and more.
Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world “One Child and One Community at a Time!”
Please join us. For information, call 354-0538. Web site: www.ranchomurietakiwanis.org