| Filed under

Security shares the reminder that if your Rancho Murieta home or business has a burglar or robbery alarm, you're obliged to get a county permit.  The permit is issued by the Sheriff's Department, and there's more about the requirements online. You can also call 874-4616. Check with your insurance company too; you may qualify for a discount.

Your comments